Friday, June 22, 2007

LinkedIn


So I've joined a couple of new Internet sites today. The first is a site called LinkedIn and it is similar to Classmates.com. So far, however, I like it a lot better. You can actually list your websites. "Classmates" doesn't allow this. Plus you can choose how much of your full profile is available to others.

Anyway, the second site I've joined is the new beta version of Windows Live Spaces. It's a good site, except that it really slow! I joined it after upgrading Windows Messenger to version 5.0.

I like the various lists for the site nad that you can create customized lists, as well. Very handy for keeping track of various websites, book and music interests, etc. Check it out.


I won't be having another blog on Live Spaces, since I already have this one and the one on AFF. What's AFF? I'll let you figure that one out on your own. Heh.

No comments: